Questions considered in this podcast, which is seasoned with the libertarian stylings of Monkey Robb:
• Is the AIG bonus scandal a distraction from fixing the financial system?
• Is the Obama presidency already endangered by his handling of the financial crisis?
• How much pain should society endure to allow the "creative destruction" of capitalism to occur unimpeded?
• Is the complexity of the financial system just a fancy way of masking a system-wide Ponzi scheme?
• Has Neko Case hit on a new method of selling albums in a failing music industry?
• Is her new album any good?
• What kind of musicians will thrive after the record industry collapses?
Music heard in this podcast:
• "Red Tide," Neko Case.
• "Don't Forget Me," Neko Case.
• "Marais la Nuit," Neko Case.
• "Never Turn Your Back on Mother Earth," Neko Case.